11 April 2010

2 days.

I typed a two in the title and a 28 appeared in the drop down box.

There was a time when I was 28 days away...now I'm two...HOLY WOW.

I had an awesome conversation with my baby today..and man he's soo good to be, like I just love him so much it makes no sense. He gave me some awesome words and calmed me down when I got stressed and worked up. He did all this after listening to me vent for 20 mins. I love him. I must do better by him. I've been so stressed I've been a less than great gf and that's not cool. He doesn't fault me though because he knows I'm going thru so much. I miss him so much..it's nuts.

And I also had a lovely chat with Kat today, she really cool I was glad I could be there for here and be someone she could have an adult conversation with. I'm gonna remember to pray for her as she endures this deployment.

And I'm forever grateful for the women that helped me in my time of need. I can't thank God enough for blessing me with them. I plan to make thank you cards tomorrow the least I until I can pay them back.

God has brought me thru so many struggles and I will remember his greatness each day I go thru basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment