22 September 2010

LONG TIME

Man it's been so freakin' long since I've posted there's just some much I don't even know where to begin.

I guess I'll start with this little bit and try to get it caught up as best I can.

I graduated from Basic Training June 11th from the 323rd TRS we were the Mustangs. I graduated alongside 39 other females. I was the guidon bearer that was a huge deal to me and it was awesome to be able to do that. Hopefully I can do that again once I leave this current job.

I gradated from Technical School August 13th and I am a Ceremonial Guardsman stationed at Bolling AFB in Washington DC. We do military honors funerals in Arlington National Cemetery.

Patrick and I broke up shortly after I graduated from basic, but I moved on quickly to Avery and he's amazing...everything happens for a reason. We went thru BMT at the same time in two different squardons, happened to be open general and went to the same Honor Guard briefing, both got accepted into the HG, graduated BMT on time and went thru the same tech school. and amazingly he's from Dallas and I'm from Houston, if that's not fate...IDK what is.

I've done some pretty amazing things in a short amount of time I love the Honor Guard, I don't love DC but that's a story for another day (navigating these streets is awful).

Seems like a good start, more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment