16 March 2010

28 days

It's been awhile I've been pretty busy with work and just haven't had anything positive to add so I didn't.

Patrick and I are still doing fine, he's been pretty busy and stressed lately with school and then his internet at home is down so we haven't been able to talk as much. It makes me miss him more but we'll be back to somewhat normal soon before I leave.
Everyday it hits me that I'm getting closer and closer to Basic Training and I am SO excited. I'm not sure when the nervousness will set in [the bus ride up there I imagine] but I am so ready. I feel like my life begins April 13th. I have some amazing people in my life and I hope the ones that truly have my best interest at heart really stick by my side. I'm gonna miss being able to talk to my friends daily and Lord am I gonna miss sleep and home cooked meals ha. But 8 1/2 weeks and things ease up. Hopefully Tech school won't be too, too long so Lovey and I can plan for when we'll be able to see each other. Hopefully I'll be able to go to the Marine Corps Ball this year. 28 days and my life changes.

I feel like I'm pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment