28 March 2010

It has been a crazy week.

I just got back from a weekend in Atlanta for my aunt's graduation. I was really great to see some of my fam before I leave for Basic. Next weekend I'm going with the girls to Texas Relays it's gonna be my last wild weekend for a long time.

16 days man...WOW. I can't believe I'm just over 2 weeks away from something amazing. I sprained my ankle a week ago and it's still trying to heal up and I'm really worried it won't be 100% by the time I need to leave...I pray SO hard about it, it's insane.

Patrick and I went through a rough few days but we're back on track now. He was just all over the place and nowhere at the same time. I'm guessing he's dealing with me leaving and us not being able to talk on the phone for 2 1/2 months BUT I need him to be here for me...But we're 100% now and I'm glad. Although we are back on track he's on 15 days leave and will have limited phone access so that's not anything I'm looking forward to at all. Everything will work out the way it's meant to though.


16days.

No comments:

Post a Comment