29 March 2010

Posted this on MM

But I wanted to post it here too.

I kinda just poured outta me.

2 weeks and 1 day.......HALF a MONTH and I am....gone...

HOLY FUCK!!!

Yall remember when I was saying 4 months, 2 months, 30 days, 3 weeks, I'm down to 2wks and 1 day...
:thud


The excitement builds up everyday. I'm googling shit left and right and call my recruit about random shit every other day....this week is gonna fly by because I work Mon-Thurs and then Friday-Sun I'm going out of town for my going away partying.

So this week will be last week of real posting and then after that I'll just be on facebook. April 12th I'm officially done communicating with the outside world, that day will be spent with my parents and grandmother and myself.

This is real....I'm crying...wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment